International Journal of Erosion Control Engineering
Online ISSN: 1882-6547
Submit a manuscript in Word file to Managing Editor of International Journal of Erosion Control Engineering
- Takashi YAMADA
Kita, Nishi 9, Kita-Ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 0608589, Japan
Research Faculty of Agriculture, Hokkaido University
- Tomoichi TAKAJI
5-20-4 Shinbashi, Minato-Ku, Tokyo 1050004, Japan
NISSEI EBLO INC.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact to
Phone: 059-231-9511 (International ++81-59-231-9511)
Fax: 059-231-9511 (International ++81-59-231-9511)
When you submit a manuscript you will be asked for several pieces of information. It will be helpful to collect these before you submit your manuscript.
- Paper Type*Original Article
- Manuscript Title
- Backup Contact Email (email of co-author or assistant)
- Suggested Reviewers
- Research Funding (required)
- Comments & Questions
(1) Original Article: Original articles provide novel outcome from theoretical or empirical researches related to erosion control, sediment movement, or sediment related disasters. Moreover, it includes important results from newly developed methods of observation, measurement,analysis or experiment.
(2) Technical Note: Technical notes provide information on a variety of topics related to techniques or researches on erosion control, including applications of observation methods or simulation model to practical phenomena.
(3) Monitoring Note: Monitoring notes provide outcome from a long term field observation related to sediment movement or a development process of observation devices.
(4) Disaster Report: Disaster reports provide information on sediment related disasters due to debris flow, landslide, volcanic eruption, etc.
(5) Review: Reviews provide detailed history, background or recent trend of a research topic related to erosion control.
Caution: Papers submitted to the Journal must be original research and unpublished and not considered for publication elsewhere. Do not post your article on a website as this constitutes prior publication.